Sunday, 16 April 2017

SOMETHING EXCITING IS HAPPENING!!!



I have some very exciting news! Well exciting for me anyway!


Now, if you are following me on Instagram or on Twitter then you will probably know what the exciting thing is that is happening. If you don't, then you have probably guessed it's something to do with travelling or getting on a plane. Then you guess is nearly correct. 

*Drum Roll* *Drum Roll* *Drum Roll* 

I'm going to study in Canada for a year!

Yes, I'm off on the 27th August to study in Ontario, Canada, for an entire year. My flights have been booked. My pre hotel before going to the university is booked. My accommodation (or they like to call it 'housing') deposit has been paid. My study permit payed and approved. It's all getting very real. 

I may not be going to my first choice university in Canada for my study abroad year, but i'm going to my second choice and honestly I couldn't be happier. I may be slightly terrified, but I'm also super excited about this chapter in my life. Going to live in another country and experiencing a new culture is going to be an amazing experience. Expensive, but I know it's going to be a great experience. 

Stayed tuned for Canadian content and Study Abroad content, because there is probably going to be a lot of it!

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 



SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig