Thursday, 13 April 2017

RINGING IN SPRING WITH JEWELLERY BOX






Can you believe that it is actually Easter Bank Holiday weekend already? 


I mean, it only feels like yesterday when it was Christmas and my car said -1.5 one Thursday in January all day and now we are in 'Spring'! Like that has flown by. Maybe that is because I have had a tone of deadlines and other exciting stuff going on. 


For me, the change of season means new accessories. 

I'm not one for loads of accessories or jewellery, but I do love rings. Rings for me make me feel more put together. Maybe it's in my head, but it makes me feel a bit more dressy when i'm just wearing a tee and jeans. 

The newest ones to my collection come from The Jewellery Box* and they are the perfect dainty rings for spring. 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 Other Posts You May Like: 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig