Monday, 6 March 2017

I'M BACK WITH FEBRUARY FAVOURITES



I once wrote a post all about juggling blogging and university,

Well it turns out that I can't take my own advice. 

February was one hectic month. It was a month full of deadlines (five to be precise), working over time and some how also filling the weekends up as well. That would be my reason for the lack of blog posts, but I also found out some pretty exciting news as well, so make sure to keep an eye on this blog, as well as my Instagram and Twitter in the near future, because it is pretty damn exciting!! 

On top of all of that I kinda just lost my blogging mojo. I lacked any enthusiasm to write a post, let alone have some ideas. So over the weekend I jotted down some ideas, and I now feel like March will be the month where there will actually be some blog posts again!! 

Anyway, enough of the rambles and onto something a little more exciting .... 

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES


Okay it probably isn't the most exciting month, but I do have a few little bits to share, particularly from Charlotte Tilbury. 

Charlotte Tilbury 'Pillow Talk' Lip Liner 

Back in January I finally got on the hype and picked up the famous Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Pillow Talk, and yes I am fully on that bandwagon. It is just the most perfect everyday nude lipliner, which really does enhance the shapes of your lips. Not only does the Lip Cheat make your lips fuller, but it is so long lasting on the lips. Honestly, I don't know why I hadn't picked it up sooner. 

Pillow Talk lip liner has been on my lips basically everyday in February. 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream 

Yes I am including that really eye-watering expensive moisturiser, because it deserves to be on the monthly favourites. Would I spend £70 on it, probably not, but it has made the list because out of the three free samples that I received when I had a little spend in Charlotte Tilbury, I have been loving them. My skin really did feel amazing, and make up just sat so much more better on the top in comparison to my usual moisturiser.  Probably still wouldn't pay the £70 for it, but I'm all up for the free samples. 

Maybelline Instant Anti Age Eraser Concealer 

I feel like all the February favourites so far have been very hyped up products, so here some another one, this time from Maybelline. Yes I can see the hype. It stays in place all day and the colour surprisingly really matches my skin colour, even though there is only two colours to choice from. 

FeelUnique Diary 

February was the month when I really started to organise my life, all with the help of an old fashion diary and the cute stickers that comes with it. I particularly like the pages for the 'budget' for each month, because even though I live at home and don't really have any bills to pay, it has become useful for budgeting for petrol and other stuff that I may need. 

What have you been loving in February? 

Love Alicia x

Please feel free to leave a comment! 

5 OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: 



SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig