Friday, 1 July 2016

WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL MAKE UP BAG?







It's that time of the year where a lot of people are jetting off to different and wonderful places around the world, so I thought I would share what is in my travel make up bag for my trip to Spain tomorrow.

My makeup bag is from Ted Baker, and I actually got it at Gatwick before I went to New York. It is just the perfect size to fit everything you need. In the past I have had to use about three or four different bags as none of them would be able to hold a palette, plus mascara and lip products. However, this Ted Baker makeup bag just seems to hold it all, minus make up brushes but that doesn't bother me, as I like to keep them separate in the first place.

In terms of 'base' or 'face' products,
I have packed a few. The chosen foundation for this trip is the L'oreal Infallible 24H foundation, which I have been using as my go to for a few weeks now. I honestly don't think this is the best foundation around, and it definitely does not last that long, especially on my face, but I do love the coverage and it has SPF in it. In terms of concealer, it is the normal one that I can't live without; Collection Lasting Perfection in the shade 1 and shade 2. There are also a few newbies that are coming along on this trip with me. If you read my Sephora NYC edition haul, then you will know that I picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in 'That Glow', Becca 'Champagne Pop' highlighter and NARS 'Orgasm' blusher, all of which are coming along with me. However, I am also taking my beloved L'oreal Infallible Blush Trio, which is just so simple and easy to use.

Now on to the EYES....
Where I have restrained myself quite a lot, especially as I am a girl who does love a good eyeshadow palette. In the makeup bag I have only taken 4 eyeshadows, which yes still does sound a lot. I have packed my new Wet'n'Wild 'Walking on Eggshells' palette, which is incredible for how cheap it is; the Tarte 'Tarlette In Bloom Palette', which I have not stopped wearing since purchasing this palette in Sephora; Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 Palette, which has been my go to for around a year now; and a Clinque individual eyeshadow in DayDream. I have also packed two mascaras, as I do love a good waterproof mascara, but at the same time I also love a mascara that gives me long lovely lashes. Thats why I have packed my Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara, and the L'oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara. In terms of fake lashes, I have just chucked a pair of eylure lashes in as well.

Now for the brows!
As well as packing my usual Bobbi Brown colour, and rimmel eyebrow gel (both of which you can seen in full in my 'Whats In My Make Up Bag' post), I have included some of the new Benefit eyebrow products, which all happen to come from magazines. GO FREE SAMPLES!!!

LIPS, LIPS, LIPS!
The photos look like I have my life together and only taking two lip products, unfortunately what you can't see is the rest of the products in my make up bag. 11. Yep thats right I am taking 11 lipsticks/liquid lipsticks. I honestly couldn't chose and didn't want to leave my favourites at home and then wanting to wear them abroad and not have them. Yep, that is my justification. I know, I need to get my life together.

Love Alicia x
Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Feel free to leave a comment, as they are much appreciated. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig