Monday, 18 April 2016

Spring Lips





You know its spring time in England, well should be spring soon, when one minute you have April Showers and the next day it is a bright, sunny and relatively warm outsides. Today, it just so happens to be pouring it down. Well it is England, and you know what this weather can be like. However, because it is supposed to be spring, I thought I would give a round up of my go to spring lipsticks this year. 

Charlotte Tilbury,
For me, is currently one of my favourite brands out there at the moment. I adore the make up range and the packaging is to die for. The Matte Revolution in 'Amazing Grace', is the perfect pink for spring. It is quite a bright pink, but is more of a happy pink rather than a bright bright pink. The website describes this colour as 'vintage tea rose'. Last year I did a post about this lipstick, which you can check out here!



Native was a lipstick, 
that when I first brought it I was not a fan. I didn't like the smell of it or anything much. However, a few weeks ago I decided to give it another shot, and to my surprise I actually really liked it again. I like the fact that it is quite sheer, it isn't drying and does actually last. Native is from the Revolution lipsticks line by Urban Decay, and all the lipsticks from this range contain avocado oil, cocoa butter and jojoba oil, which leads to a hydrating lipstick. The pale pink lipstick is quite pigmented, so if you are not a fan of pale pink, then this may not be for you. Native Review here!



Next up is a new one to my collection, 
which is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan. Now you do need to touch this up throughout the day,  (well that is what I found, especially after eating) but honestly I love the colour pigmentation and how it looks on my lip. It is more of a darker pink compared to native, but this is a lip colour that would be perfect for the day or even as a evening look. I think I will be adding some more of these to my collection soon. 


And finally...
We have one of my all time favourite lipsticks, which is Brave by MAC. I love wearing this colour all through the year, but especially in the spring. It is the perfect nude/pink, that is just a really good go to everyday colour. Personally, this one is one of my favourite nudes, probably because of the hint of pink. One of the best things that I like about this lipstick is that because it is a satin, it is not completely matte, because if it was it would just dry my lips out completely. 



Love Alicia x 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig