Monday, 11 April 2016

NEW IN | Jewellery Box





The Jewellery Box is a brand that I have seen floating around on Instagram and a few blogs, and they have some lovely pieces that are really worth checking out. Now I am someone that usually to wears that same three pieces of jewellery everyday and before that I used to always forget to wear jewellery.

After checking out the Jewellery Box, the company let me pick a few pieces of jewellery and as I am loving rings at the moment they kindly sent me out three gorgeous rose gold rings. As much as I love wearing Pandora silver rings, I adore rose gold jewellery and it can really make an outfit. 

The Rings... 

My favourite ring is the 18t Rose Gold Dipped Sterling Silver Plain ring, as although it is actually a toe ring, it looks really pretty as a midi ring. The other great thing about this ring and the Arrow Design ring, is that they are both adjustable, so if you are buying a gift for someone and don't know their exact size then this would be a good option. If you are looking for stacking rings, then this one will be perfect. Unlike the other two this one is not adjustable, but I actually thing this is a bit more cuter especially if you are going to go for quite a few rings together.





Not only do they do rings, but they also have a collection of necklaces, bracelets, anklets and some lovely jewellery storage. The website is worth a look around, whether you are looking for a cute gift for someone or just looking for your self. 

Love Alicia x 

* These items have been sent to me from Jewellery Box, but all opinions and photos are my own. 
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig