Friday, 22 April 2016

My Perfume Collection



I remember getting my first perfume one christmas about 10 years ago, it was one of them doll harajuku perfumes which used to be all the range. Since then the collection of perfumes has grown. Now, my collection isn't huge by no means, but it is the perfect size for me, and I do wear them all. My perfume collection is made up of 9 perfumes, and a range of other body sprays which are mostly from Victoria's Secret, with The Body Shop, Jack Wills and Soap & Glory (not pictured) in there as well.

Before my 16th birthday, 
the only perfumes that I owned were Justin Bieber fragrances and some others, that I really can't remember. However, when we went to Italy, which was just before my 16th, my parents brought me the Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia for Women perfume. To this day it is still one of my favourite scents, however, it is all gone but the bottle looks pretty with the rest of the them so I don't want to get rid of it. This is a perfume that I would re purchase in the future. Now, because I am so shit at describing scents heres what they say about the perfume: 

'Top Notes: Crushed mint leaves, limone primo flore; Heart Notes: Jasmine, aquatic note; Base Notes: Cedarwood heart, brown sugar, labdanum.' 

My favourite summer scent...
Is Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, as it just reminds me of the summer and like the name of the perfume it is just fresh. Also, the bottle helps as it has flowers on the lid, which are just adorable. Again, like the Giorgio Armani perfume, this one was also purchased at Gatwick and then I wore this perfume for the entire holiday and most of summer 2014. I am actually surprised that there is a little bit left of this. Here is what they say about the perfume: 

'Top Notes: ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear; Heart Notes: violet, wild rose, apple blossom, lychee, jasmine petals; Base Notes: Musks, plum, cedar wood.'


Okay I thing there is a pattern here, 
because the next one is also a fruity smelling perfume and also has cedar wood in it as well. This one I got for my 18th Birthday and it is Viktor and Rolf BONBON. This is more sickly than the other two, but I absolutely love this scent. It is sweet, but personally I quite like sweet perfumes, probably because I feel that they smell a lot more feminine than a lot of fragrances out there for women. I like wearing this perfume for more occasions than everyday, but even when I have worn it throughout the day I just love it. Here is what they say about the perfume:

'Top Notes: Mandarin, orange, peach; Heart Notes: Caramel, Jasmine, Orange Blossom; Base Notes: Cedarwood, Guaiac wood, sandalwood, amber.'

Now you may have already read about this one, 
as a few months ago I wrote a post all about Chloe Love Story. Yes, I know there is a lot of hype surrounding this perfume, but I can understand why. I received this perfume at Christmas after originally smelling it back in June last year and automatically fell in love with it. Like the other three scents this is also very feminine, but not as sweet. This perfume is more florally, and I love the fact that I can still smell it throughout the day. If you want to read more about this perfume, click here!
Here is what they say about the perfume: 

'Top Notes: Orange blossom; Heart Notes: Stephanotis Jasmine; Base Notes: Cedar wood' 

Next Up,
We have my what I like to call 'my everyday perfumes', which all happen to come from the Justin Bieber range, and one from The Body Shop. Now the story behind the Justin Bieber perfumes is that since Somebody was released I have been brought one of his scents for every Christmas and Birthday since. Hence why I have a bit of a collection. At the moment I have been using The Key, which is another fruity scent (I'm sure you are probably bored of hearing that by now, soz) and I also have the Collectors Edition, which I am not so keen on, and apparently an empty or nearly empty bottle of Someday. If you do want to pick up some of Justin Bieber's perfumes then Savers normally has the gift set of many of the perfumes for about £10 - £15. 


Victoria's Secret...
Okay so if you knew me back in High School, well like over the last two and a half years, then you would know that I had a fair collection of the VS sprays. I always had one in my bag and I just used to spray it, a lot of the time. People would commit, then other people got on the bandwagon and started buying the sprays as well. However, I am pleased to stay that I haven't had a new VS Spray since my birthday, back in July. I know have a collection of four. My collection used to be like 12! I tend to keep one at university, one in my bag for work, one in my everyday bag and one at home. This way I can actually get through them and they aren't just dust collectors. 


And that is it for my perfume collection. For me personally I like to spend a bit more on perfume, I know not everyone does, but I really enjoy perfume and I enjoy smelling nice.

Love Alicia x





SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig