Monday, 1 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon






About a year ago or maybe just over I was watching someone on Youtubes 'What I Got For Christmas' video, and they happened to get a few of the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon eye shadow sticks. Since then they have always been on my beauty wish list. In all honesty I probably wouldn't have normally picked one up, I might have asked for one for christmas or my birthday, but never go out and pick a colour up myself.

Last Wednesday I went to London for my Mums Birthday and we just happened to be right by the Charlotte Tilbury Store in Covent Garden and one may have taken a visit inside. I had no attention of buying anything, I just wanted to go in for a look around. However, that 'I will just look around quickly' lead to us being in there just around 45 minutes. Yes, 45 minutes! That is because a one of their make up artists applied the Colour Chameleon on me and re done my eye make up and also applied basically a full face of make up on my Mum as well. The service in there was brilliant, even though it was busy in there. I would defiantly recommend you going in there and if you have time, let a make up artist try something out on you. It is worth it. 

My mum brought the mascara and I then brought the Colour Chameleon in 'Bronzed Garnet', which is the colour for green eyes. The really great thing about this eye shadow pencil, is that you do not need to apply it perfectly. Just scribble a bit on and then blend it together with either a brush or your fingers, and it creates a effortless look which is so simple and easy to create. Also, this product lasts. i think I had it on for about 9 hours and it didn't move anywhere, which is something that I really like in an eyeshadow, especially when you haven't used any eye shadow primer. 

The colour is so beautiful and if you have green eyes, it really does make the pop and stand out. It makes your eyes look open. I am sure the rest of the range does as well, no matter what your eye colour. 

I know I will probably be repurchasing this in the future and getting some other colours from the collection as well. 

Have you tried out any of the colours from the range? 

Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig