Monday, 25 January 2016

Where Have I Been In the World?









Travelling. Travelling is something that I have wanted to do for such a long time. I love going to new places and seeing new sights. My list of places I want to visit is longer than my arm and I honestly can not wait to start crossing of places of said list, but for now I want to reflect on where I have been in the world. This is a boost about where I have been, but maybe it might give you some inspiration. 

Majorca 
Back when I was in Year 1, when we had this class teddy who would go on holiday with students in my class, I went on a plane for the first time. I don't remember much, expect going to Caves of Drak and my trainers glowing in the dark. 

Ibiza x2
I feel like everyone in my year at school stayed at the San Miguel Hotel & Beach club in Ibiza, and that is where I stayed with my parents twice. I personally think the first time was better, simply due to the humidity being much less than the second time and also due to the fact that we didn't really do anything as my Dad got ill the second time around. 

Spain 
The Costa Del Sol is a sun trap and although it is very touristy, it is beautiful at the same time. I remember getting on a train somewhere and going to see Dolphins the day after my 10th birthday. 

France 
To be honest I don't have any idea how many times I have been to France. I have been with my Parents I think twice to Disneyland Paris and I have been with my Primary school (they even made a DVD) and with my High School. I think I might have been more but I don't really know. 

Jersey 
For any confusing (yes people did think I was going to America), I am talking about Jersey in the Channel Islands, near the North of France. I went there around a year and a half ago, the weather was perfect and the island is just so interesting. One of the most interesting parts is the war tunnels and also seeing loads of german bunkers from WW2. There are also some picturesque sights and two castles to visit and plenty of shops. They also do great crepes. 

Belgium 
I went to Belgium in Year 9 with my school to visit the World War One War graves. It was a truly inspiring trip, which I would do again. 

Italy 
The first time I went to Italy in 2013 I visited Venice, Verona and Lido di Jesolo (where I was actually staying. The second time around I visited Venice and Lido again, as well as Treviso. To see more on Italy 2015 click here.

Gibraltar
This goes in with the time I went to Spain, because we did a day trip to Gibraltar on my 10th birthday. The highlight of the day was my mum nearly getting attacked by a monkey (I sound mean, but it was a moment that just makes me laugh - It' okay as no one got hurt).

England
and of course, England.

Love Alicia x
SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig