So for todays post I thought I would do something slightly different. I love cooking and baking and these brownies seem to always go down very well and plus they are very easy to make.
150g of Butter
200g of Dark Chocolate
50g of Milk Chocolate
1 tablespoon of ground Cinnamon
175g of brown sugar
75g of Gluten free plain flour (can also use normal flour as well)
75g of ground Almonds
nuts of your choice
1. In a bowl that will sit on a small saucepan with simmering water, place the butter, the dark chocolate and the milk chocolate in it. Stirring the butter and chocolate mixture occasionally until it has melted and is smooth. Take off heat and allow to cool slightly.
|Raspberries, Flour, Sugar and Cinnamon|
4. Sieve the flour over the top of the chocolate/sugar mixture and then using a wooden spoon beat the mixture together until it is smooth. Then add the almonds.
5. At this stage you can add in extras. I like to add in fresh raspberries, but you could add in nuts or whatever you like or just leave them plain.
6. Pour the mixture into a deep square baking tray that is greased and has been lined with baking paper.
7. Cook for around 30 to 40 minutes at 170 degrees.
8. Cut once cooled.
9. Enjoy and serve!
Love Alicia x