Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Italy Photobook

Hi Guys!

This blog post is a follow up from 'Italy Haul' and 'Holiday Outfit Diary'. This time I have moved away from the beauty and fashion side and just decided to focus on the beauty of Italy itself. This post is going to mainly a reminder for me or my holiday. Also, if you have ever wanted to visit or have Venice or Italy on you to go to list this will give you an insight into how beautiful and fascinating the country really is. Please remember I only went to one part of Italy and Italy is a big counter. For me I still want to go to Rome, Florence etc etc etc.



Venice

Venice

Venice

Venice

Add caption



A swedish band down the main strip

Treviso

Treviso

Treviso






Treviso

Treviso

Treviso feat some people who were on the same trip 











SHARE:
© Bambi Dreaming. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig